ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE ONE CALL!
Sewerage back flows are a severe health threat and a great potential for microbial development. Sewerage also known as “blackwater” can cause serious health issues. Blackwater contains airborne particulates, blood borne pathogens and numerous bacteria including E-Coli.
Quick response and thorough clean up by a professional company is necessary to protect your family or employees from harmful bacteria and viruses. Keep children, pets and persons with reduced immune systems away from the affected areas. Upon our arrival, we will assess the damages and begin restoration and clean up processes. Generally, saturated items such as wall to wall carpeting, padding and loose rugs cannot be adequately cleaned and disinfected and therefore must be removed from the home or business. Damaged plaster, plaster board, sheet rock wall paper, should be removed as quickly as possible. Hard surfaces such as linoleum floors, hardwood floors, concrete, wood moldings and metal furniture should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Porous materials such as carpeting, wood flooring, upholstered furniture, draperies, and cloth that cannot be completely washed and cleaned in hot water must be disposed of safely. Affected clothing should be professionally cleaned and sanitized.
What will Clean Care of New England do for you?
- Trained technicians will arrive on scene within 2 hours of dispatch
- Sewerage extraction utilizing truck mounted equipment
- Remove damaged building materials and contents
- Content cleaning and restoration utilizing the the most advance equipment available
- Complete pack out services if needed
- Structural drying through dehumidification and controlled air movement
- Disinfect and sanitize all structural and content items
- Provide specialized cleaning of all clothing and porous items using the Esporta Wash System
- Complete post cleaning fecal coli-form testing to ensure your home is germ and bacteria free
At Clean Care of New England/C&C Construction, we are professionals in providing you emergency services. Call Clean Care of New England/C&C Construction now at 800-892-7124 so you do not have to deal with the physical and emotional stress!