WE ARE MOLD REMEDIATION SPECIALISTS!
Water intrusion due to flooding, improper building envelopes, roof leaks, and other causes of water damage are the beginnings of mold growth in your home/business. It is important that as soon as these events take place you contact us. If your home or business has mold, small children, elderly, pets and people with weakened immune systems are the first to show symptoms. Symptoms can include rashes, headaches, difficulty breathing, hoarseness, and headache. Not all molds are visible. Mold spores float through the air and are allergens. When the spores settle on surfaces they begin to reproduce.
Mold can hide in basements, inside walls behind wall papers, paneling, ceiling tiles and in heating and air conditioning ducts. Clean Care of New England will minimize and eliminate the growth and infestation of mold spores.
Our Mold Remediation experts will assess your damages, set up containment to seal off the work space from other areas preventing further contamination, remove mold colonize and treat surfaces with EPA registered products to both ensure the viable mold is killed and to prevent re growth of non viable mold spores.
What will Clean Care of New England do for you?
- Trained technicians will arrive on scene within 2 hours of dispatch isolate each area to minimize further contamination of mold spores
- Install air scrubbers to hepa filter the air
- Remove damaged building materials and contents that cannot be cleaned
- Clean and sanitize all salvageable personal property
- Complete pack out services if needed
- Structural drying through dehumidification and controlled air movement
- Apply EPA registered products and coatings to prevent mold regrowth
- Clean air handling system and all duct work
- Restore order
At Clean Care of New England/C&C Construction, we are professionals in providing you emergency services. Call Clean Care of New England/C&C Construction now at 800-892-7124 so you do not have to deal with the physical and emotional stress!